Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are rockford's top of the line components, from their power series. I was wondering if anyone here had heard of them before. I was planning on using alpine type r components. The rockford's msrp is $400 but someone is giving me a deal on them. What do you guys think of rockford's component set? Which set do you guys think is better? Thanks!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Personally, I would go with the Type R
type R's or MB quart, RVF series componets. priced about the same ( depending on where you get them) but equal in quality. the only issue with MB quart is that not alot of people carry them and should you have an issue with them, getting them warrantyed is a pain in the ass. Everyone has Type Rs though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had the fosgates in my truck. Came with crossovers and tweeters. they sound nice.
hey. you had the T162S components? if you can, can you elaborate more on them? I called a local installer and he said they were a bit bright...

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had them in the front and rear of my suv. I think they were clear, they never distorted ,even when I turned the volume ALL the way up. the tweeters make a huge difference with sound quality.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had them in the front and rear of my suv. I think they were clear, they never distorted ,even when I turned the volume ALL the way up. the tweeters make a huge difference with sound quality.
how was the midbass? i want the ones i get to have good midbass....

·
Registered
264 Posts
pretty good. I had a pioneer indash dvd so I could adjust the mids, highs and subs. Then I took the subs out ,and it still had a nice sound.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts