Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know what company makes the roots/screw for us? i know rezlo is/was running roots/screw on his but he is africa for surgery as far as i know and i cant get ahold of him. so if anyone knows how and or what company, any information will be awesome. thanks. oh btw i did a search and i didnt find anything so sorry if this is a repeat ? just wait to tell at me after i get the information.

·
Registered
204 Posts
No companies are making a roots type supercharger application for our platform as of right now, but RPW is currently attempting to develope one. However, I have not heard any progress reports on how their project is coming along. If you really want one right now it will have to be an entirely custom setup, such as Rezlo's setup.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe

are you on ripps payroll? i know all about ripp, i have driven my friends, and yes it is an alternative to what i want right now, but if i can get a roots then i am going that route

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well

new plans, getting a 2g, i love my 3g to death but my wife is bitching and crying about wanting it... hehe j/k, but she wants it so im gonna take my hytech 1600 dollar header money and 6k supercharger money and look for a gst... thanks for the great help, i will still frequent 3g, but now my car will be a chick car... (no offense anyone)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts