Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need new rotors and brakes and instead of jst buying some regular shits i wanna get better 1's. i can't decide of which to get because the mechanic shop told me that rotors like these require alot of heat/speed or whatever he said, but yea if you guys have any opinions, options let me kno...i havent decided yet if i wanna get any specific brake calipers yet, i obviously would want to get Brembo's but those are not in my budget yet any alternatives until then are welcome....also with struts, springs, suspension etc.

Front Rear Kit Black Chrome Slotted Drilled Brake Rotors and Max Brake Pads | eBay

Front Rear Kit 4 Performance Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors and 8 Ceramic Pads | eBay

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,426 Posts
need new rotors and brakes and instead of jst buying some regular shits i wanna get better 1's. i can't decide of which to get because the mechanic shop told me that rotors like these require alot of heat/speed or whatever he said, but yea if you guys have any opinions, options let me kno...i havent decided yet if i wanna get any specific brake calipers yet, i obviously would want to get Brembo's but those are not in my budget yet any alternatives until then are welcome....also with struts, springs, suspension etc.

Front Rear Kit Black Chrome Slotted Drilled Brake Rotors and Max Brake Pads | eBay

Front Rear Kit 4 Performance Drilled Slotted Brake Rotors and 8 Ceramic Pads | eBay

Those are garbage for daily driving. Stick with an OE rotor and pad, or what Bitter said.

·
54,393 Posts
Rock Auto and Tire Rack are where I've bought. The Centric blank rotors are the same quality as Brembo. I'm running their Cryo Treated rotors on one of my cars, very warp resistant.

·
54,393 Posts
As long as the slides and pistons move they should be fine, be sure to replace any ripped slide boots and grease the slides with fresh brake lube as well as the metal clips the pads ride in. Replace the clips, get a hardware kit from the parts store.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lolol copy nd paste the address bar feom the site

Sent from the iphone killer Samsung GS3.....u jst got Samsunged!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.