Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
New Rider
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So yeah... got it out of the shop yesterday.

Bomex front
Extreme GT CF hood
Eibach Pro Kit
KYB AGX struts set at 2
Konig Troubles 18" Gunmetal
BF Goodrich 225/40/18 G-force sport
Dual Magnaflow Race Series Mufflers
Injen CAI
Depo Projectors
Diamond clear turn signals and 3rd brake light
Indiglo Reverse Glo Guages

Oh yeah... the sticker stays. I likes it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
man I wish I had enough money for a body kit. That looks great!

·
New Rider
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! For obvious reasons I did not go for the Bomex rear. I am indecisive about what rear I want. I thought the stock sides would not be bad with it.. but I dunno. Keeping it wingless. Loving the smooth lines of it.

·
finally BOOSTED
879 Posts
go with the razzi rear and either the bomez/razzi side sides. ive seen a couple like that and i looks freakin awesome!

·
350Z (Z33)
2,205 Posts
NICE nice nice nice!!!

·
New Rider
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dunno if the rear cutouts for the exhaust is large enough for mine. But I am with you guys on the Razzi sides. Those look a large bit nicer than stock.

I just like the spoiler-less look on the Spyders more.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
i like it, but on my car, i don't know if it will look good. I am gonna get the solid carbon fiber trunk and solid carbon fiber carbon werks shine street wing to go with my carbon fiber shine street kit. But, man the spoilerless looks good on yours.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
yes man, DEFINATELY roll bar/light bar. I am going with it on mine. I have thought of something sort of unique on mine though. You know how it comes with the 3rd brake light? Well, i have a 3rd brake light cover right now and it says eclipse. I am gonna custom make a 3rd brake light cover from vinzdecalz and put it over the 3rd brake light on the light bar and it will say either Mitsubishi or SPYDER. I think that will be cool and unique.

·
finally BOOSTED
879 Posts
ARACHNO said:
I am gonna custom make a 3rd brake light cover from vinzdecalz and put it over the 3rd brake light on the light bar and it will say either Mitsubishi or SPYDER. I think that will be cool and unique.
that sounds cool

i think the light bar will look great though, and im pretty sure the Razzi rear should be able to fit your exhaust tips... if not, go with another one ;)

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.