Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ryu said:
Here's my suggestion. Put the meth kit on and go make a dyno run. If the tune is off send the e-manage to Donny with the air/fuel printout sheet so he can adjust the tune accordingly. Although id say there's a decent chance the tune will still be within an acceptable range. It seems to be a very versatile tune. I just switched over to a T4 turbo running 10psi and the tune was near perfect to the point that Donny saw no need to adjust it.
I thought you were ripped? :confused:

·
Evo IX
1,767 Posts
WesGT said:
I thought you were ripped? :confused:
Did you read the part where i said?
ryu said:
I just switched over to a T4 turbo
To clear up any questions that i KNOW will be asked. I switched over because i wanted to try something new. There was nothing wrong with the way I was running the sds. Infact the car was able to break loose my Nitto NT555's off the line with ease and ran smooth as a daily driver with no issues.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ryu said:
Did you read the part where i said?

To clear up any questions that i KNOW will be asked. I switched over because i wanted to try something new. There was nothing wrong with the way I was running the sds. Infact the car was able to break loose my Nitto NT555's off the line with ease and ran smooth as a daily driver with no issues.
oops my bad.

·
Got Boost? Me either
5,789 Posts
looks like the car is on a dyno....what were the numbers?

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
How much is that kit going for??? And is it 8psi? and what kinda numbers are you guys seeing?

·
Evo IX
1,767 Posts
Tearstone said:
Ryu, the kit looks good in your car bro.
Thanks Russ :twothumb:

·
Evo IX
1,767 Posts
Tearstone said:
Post up your dyno sheet meng.
I will when Joe brings back my cable to my cam so i can upload pics mang.

·
Got Boost? Me either
5,789 Posts
WesGT said:
Who made this post? I didnt
you probably made it in the other thread, but it was moved to a new thread b/c it was slightly off topic of what the other thread was about

1 - 20 of 66 Posts