Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know what is the best piggyback for my setup ?

my setup :

Mitsu turbo
Bosch 440cc injectors
ECUflash + cable
innovate wideband

setup one : S-AFC (for fuel) and ECUFlash (for timing)
setup two : E-manage (for fuel) and ECUflash (for timing)
setup tree : E-Manage (for fuel) and E-Manage (for timing)

I don't know S-AFC or E-manage

Let me know...

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
GT MT

forged with CP pistons
Well if that is the case then, E-Manage will be the cheapest way to go. If your car is Cali Spec you'll be able to use ECUFlash also for the Rev Limit and such. About the timing, Fuel and others you'll use the E-Manage to take care of that. Happy Holidays!

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,043 Posts
Or you can use additional injector controller and use ecu flash for timing. Greddy, HKS, and split sec are some companies that make AIC

·
Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi
3,035 Posts
I need to know what is the best piggyback for my setup ?

my setup :

Mitsu turbo
Bosch 440cc injectors
ECUflash + cable
innovate wideband

setup one : S-AFC (for fuel) and ECUFlash (for timing)
setup two : E-manage (for fuel) and ECUflash (for timing)
setup tree : E-Manage (for fuel) and E-Manage (for timing)

I don't know S-AFC or E-manage

Let me know...

I like your 2nd choice (E-manage (for fuel) and ECUflash (for timing)). thahnic1080 gave some other fuel adjustment devices. The flash gives you more options: Open Loop control, Accel Enrichment, and dual timing and fuel maps. Even though you'll use e-manage for fuel, you'd be able to fine tune the fuel maps with that flash. I'd setup the e-manage just to add fuel during boost, perhaps at 4 psi or more. The flash would be able to take care of injector scaling and your closed loop driving conditions.

The safc just alters your MAF signal. It works fine for N/A tuning but I would not use it for any FI project. You need to have control of the injectors which the safc doesn't do.

·
Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi
3,035 Posts
what about MAFT PRO
The MAFT PRO seems to do what the SAFC does: alter the MAF signal. Again, you'll need something to control the injectors and timing.

fasteclipse00 said:
openecu.org :: View topic - EVO5/6 MH7201F - MH7202F read/flash tool - it works.

Page 11 has some very good information from gteclass on the emanage ultimate, evoscan and a 3g.
Good stuff!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts