Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I r bad spellr, stfu
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine is looking at a 1999 Saab 9-3 Viggen. Can you guys tell me anything to look for as possible problems?

Link to Ad

I am going to start searching tonight but if you know anything off hand let me know. Also can someone give me a vin check on it?

·
BCS = t3h suck
1,393 Posts
look in the oil fill to make sure there isn't any sludge/varnish. That is the biggest thing I can think of.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 2007 which is a totally different car but from browsing the saab forums it seems like the viggen is the car to have. very quick fun cars. check out saablink or saabcentral forums for more info.

·
Fullmetal
541 Posts
Saab aren't bad, all of their cars are boosted so, there's nothing that wrong that person buying it might want to get an oil and tranny flush (if it's an manual).

·
Suk me balls
4,973 Posts
Saabs are good cars. My bro has 2 of them back in Europe and they are both Turbo and quick.

·
I r bad spellr, stfu
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OH I FORGOT TO POST! He totaled it two weeks to the day after he got it!!! Some dumb lady in an Ford Excusion was having a bad day (long story but cliffs is her hubby left her with 3 kids) and she was on the cell phone not paying any attention to the road. He was stopped at a red light behind 50 cars and she slammed into him at 45-50 mph!!! The driver behind her said she never hit the breaks and never tried to swerve. To add insult injury it was her 2nd accident of the day!!! :eek:

He is ok, had a severe consucion, whiplash and some lower back pain but he is ok. You would never notice the brain damage:lol: The car is totaled. I have the pics at home I will try to rember to post them later.

Now he is back looking for another car. The Viggen is back on the list, but after having a wreck like that and coming out as well as he did he wants another BMW 3XX. Well built cars, thats for sure!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts