Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
WannaB Sexual Banana
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BUT... I got THIS! A 2008 Tundra X-SP 4x4! :woot: All comments welcome, Good, not good, bring it ;)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Nice truck but I don't like the design of the center console at all. Like, I don't think I'd be able to live with it. Other than that, it's a nice truck though.

·
WannaB Sexual Banana
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, at least the gas mileage sucks.
This is the only thing that I hate about the truck... Its rated 13/17, and if you get the bug that the 5.7 will plant in you, your going to want to put your passengers in the back of their seats every so often :sad:

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
Nice move. That 5.7 will give you some thrills. What exactly is the X-SP edition? I'm guessing a dealer edition with fancy leather seats, carbon fiber dash, wheels and tires, and the wheel moldings?

·
BCS = t3h suck
1,393 Posts
Nice move. That 5.7 will give you some thrills. What exactly is the X-SP edition? I'm guessing a dealer edition with fancy leather seats, carbon fiber dash, wheels and tires, and the wheel moldings?
nope. That is only available through Southeast Toyota Dealers. They install those options at the Westlake Port in Jacksonville. It is an amazing facility and completely state of the art.

·
350Z (Z33)
2,205 Posts
NICE!!!!!!! I really like it!!!! But......... you will refuel every 4 days....

·
Bringing sexy back
4,644 Posts
I want one of them so bad specially living in maine where driving in the snow is a joke. Wish my car was payed off and I could afford the Tundra.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Nice truck bro. Not fond of white vehicles, shows dirt like no other.

But wait, it's a truck, so who cares! Enjoy the 5.7 powa!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts