Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
My mom let me join C3G!
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
just moved from Texas to come to the Chicago area.

My question is...Does anyone know of a good salvage yard, junk yard, heck i'll even consider an auto auction where i can find a MUSTANG. doesn't matter if its GT, V6, Mach1, or Cobra, i want something cheap that i can fix up.

I'm willing to travel somewhat, not so much. I'm living in the Northwest Indiana area, i dread to say the city name Hammond, IN :shoot2:

THE DISTANCE LIMIT: I think a 50mi radius of Hammond is a good limit, i once traveled 40-somethin miles to see a crappy Cougar......Mercury Cougar that i didn't end up buying (i didn't meant that other kind of cougar :sweat:)

BUDGET: i'm on a budget, gonna sell my Eclipse GT for around $5,000, and i need to fix a mustang with that amount of cash....impossible....no.....hard...hell yea

·
Aging Noob
1,266 Posts
You must live in North Hammond. South Hammond or "Hessville" where I'm at is much MUCH better. Anyway, Pick and Pull on Indy and Summer St. is the biggest one around. I could meet you there after work and maybe show ya around town a little. I've lived here all my life so any other questions food, bars, strip clubs :flash: whatever just ask.

Also, Alicia is looking to sell her mustang and is looking for a eclipse.. its a v6 3.8 with shorty headers. needs a fender and some new tires but it runs good. :dunno:

·
My mom let me join C3G!
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
v6...still good, i'm lookin to sell my eclipse just to piss off my dad, LOL, and no, i'm good, just need to know where these place are at

EDIT: I should clarify tho that i'm looking either for a FOXBODY, or 1999-2004, <<< that's important

·
Aging Noob
1,266 Posts
If your looking for a cheap "ford" project other then a mustang i have one in my garage.. its a 86 Ranger with a V8 swap I have enough parts to get it going i just dont have the time to put it all together.

Lots of parts are interchangeable with mustangs like the ford 9'' MSD ignition and ford 400, 351W and C i have laying around.. let me know if your interested..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts