Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know what you guys thought of these cars and if you have had any experience with them so far all i know is there basically like the cobalt ss but with different gearing.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Ugly. Made of plastic. Dumb interior layout, especially the center-stack instrument cluster. If you want personal owner testimony, you might want to ask at a Saturn site.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
The Cobalt SS is much nicer, and consistently quicker. I could never deal with a car with asinine center gauges.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Its like the shitty version of the Cobalt SS.

·
21,478 Posts
From someone that used to own a Saturn Ion, don't buy it :lol: As everyone else has said it's made cheaply, feels cheap and no power

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ion Redline? Yuck. I got beat by one on the street about a month ago. My car was all stock, but still I couldn't live with myself getting beat by a Saturn.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
My friend has one running 13.2, you will be fooled with the exterior to interior. The exterior looks much nicer than actually the inside does. the inside has no sport appearence at all, go with the Cobalt SS, you will be very happy you did

·
Superbowl Bound 2015
3,034 Posts
Actually when they first came out I was kind of impressed that it was a Saturn. I did like them a little. But I dont remember them much any more.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
From someone that used to own a Saturn Ion, don't buy it :lol: As everyone else has said it's made cheaply, feels cheap and no power
The Redline version is supercharged and runs high-14s in stock trim (205 hp). Not fast but still much faster than a regular Ion.

·
21,478 Posts
The Redline version is supercharged and runs high-14s in stock trim (205 hp). Not fast but still much faster than a regular Ion.
I know that, but it's still not as fast when you consider it's running on premium gas :lol: A stock Nissan Sentra SE-R gets close to that without a supercharger :whistling:

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Honestly for the price of the Ion I would look into a used WRX or Evo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts