Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to take some parts from a 1991 300ZX for my 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. The main thing Im getting are the wheels but are there any other parts that would fit or be useful for the Eclipse? Guessing not many if any but might as well ask.

Registered
2001 Spyder GT. Koni adjustable shocks. cold air intake, ST sway bar.17X8.5 rims. LED headlights.
Two completely different cars. Two completely different manufacturers. Why would you think anything would fit ? I doubt that the wheels would fit. Even if the bolt pattern were the same, the backspacing would be WAY different due to one car being FWD and the other RWD. ...J.D馃槃

REDLINE ALL GEARS
I would get the specs on those wheels before buying them. Bolt pattern is the same but what about the size, width, offset and everything else. Rest of parts are probably useless unless its some kind of universal part

Registered
2001 Spyder GT. Koni adjustable shocks. cold air intake, ST sway bar.17X8.5 rims. LED headlights.
Why not just buy the correct wheels in the first place ? Spend the money to do it right. Your safety and the safety of those on the road around you is of primary concern. ...J.D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts