Painted black dual halos
Night-shaded turns, tails and reverse
Painted Red Calipers
Debadged V6 emblems
Color matched fuel door
Color matched rear pillar strip

Interior
7 inch jensen vm9215bt
Two 10 inch MTX Blue Thunder subs(need amp)
Blue footwell lighting
Red led lights in gauges

Performance
Greddy Exhaust
AEM cold air intake

Under hood
Powder-coated red valve cover
Re-located coolant tank
Color matched reservoir lids

Tires/suspension
19 inch enkei rims wrapped in 215/35/19s
No Suspension mod yet

Future Mods:
D2 coilovers
Spacers for rear wheels
Shine Street lip kit
03 fogs
Prothane Motor Mounts
Black interior swap
3500w pioneer amp
Brembo swap
slotted-drilled rotors
Black Sonar Projectors
Demon Eyes
TYC Tails
Smoked turns
Smoked Reverse lights
Evo-style hood
Headers
Wire tuck
BOOST IT!!:agreed:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Looking good. Best suggestion is to scroll through members rides threads for ideas. That way you can see what modifications look like on other cars before you do it yourself.

·
Because Ricecar
774 Posts
Strip off all the stickers. Also did the previous owner do a bumper swap? Because fish mouth didn't come on the 01. And welcome.

·
Pee in the sink
6,220 Posts
My suggestions (all are relatively cheap)

1) Remove the stickers
2) Clean up that engine bay
3) Drop
4) Get an alloy fuel door
5) Color match the side mirrors, alloy fuel door (leave the bolts silver), windshield wiper cowl, and the strip behind the rear quarter window. Should be cheap (less than $200)
6) Get some black projector headlights (~$150)
7) Clear corners up front. (~$50) I'd suggest black to match the black projectors but it's up to you.

All of this should cost you less than $500 total, aside from the drop because there are varying levels of cost associated to that depending on how serious/correct you want to do it.

You'll have a very clean car to build off of after all of that and you get get a little more serious afterwards (wheels, lip kits, brakes, audio, etc). I'm actually fond of those tails but if you wanted to tint them or get aftermarket tails that would be cool to, all up to you.

·
Pee in the sink
6,220 Posts
Oh, and I'd get matching tint too, but I don't know how concerned you are with the local tint laws. I imagine the previous owner was, hence the lighter shade up front.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Remember this if you get front corners, you have an 03 front bumper, not an 01. The corners are different sizes.

·
Pee in the sink
6,220 Posts
Remember this if you get front corners, you have an 03 front bumper, not an 01. The corners are different sizes.
Good call.

The previous owner of your car installed an 03+ front bumper on your car (An upgrade in my biased opinion :lol: ) So anything that has to deal with the front bumper (corner lights, fog lights, fake vents, grill kits, lip kits) will have to be designed for the 03+ model. The headlights don't change however.

·
Because Ricecar
774 Posts
Just google it. Or bing it if that's how you choose to live your life. I bought my sonar headlights and turn signals off amazon. I just waited for the prices to fluctuate in my favor and picked them up for pretty cheap.

1 - 20 of 269 Posts