Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Faster than a turtle
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok' I just have one question I took my car to a body shop to fix some dents on it and when it came back I got a couple of scratches on my new TYC's :( I talk to the guy that was fixing my car about it and he say they were already there :noplease: so the question is. its there any product out there in the market that can help me remove this scratches on the lenses of the tail lights?
thanks for the help guys I really appreciated :yesway:

·
Registered
530 Posts
3M makes a restoration kit(i forgot the exact name). comes with 3 types of pads, you use one after another until the scratches are really fine, then you use a rubbing compound and it should come out looking like brand new. Im actually picking the kit on sunday when I have some free time to do my sonars. At my local autzone, its like $21.99.

·
Registered
29 Posts
3M makes a restoration kit(i forgot the exact name). comes with 3 types of pads, you use one after another until the scratches are really fine, then you use a rubbing compound and it should come out looking like brand new. Im actually picking the kit on sunday when I have some free time to do my sonars. At my local autzone, its like $21.99.
Works wonders

·
Waiting to spool
3,237 Posts
What they said. Otherwise Meguiars makes a Scratch X (I believe it's called) that will polish out small scratches without needing to sand.

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts
What they said. Otherwise Meguiars makes a Scratch X (I believe it's called) that will polish out small scratches without needing to sand.
^^:agreed: either of these;)

·
2011's are gay
4,791 Posts
how deep are the scratches? wet sand with 2000 grit, then use polish compound 2-3 times then wax 2-3 times. this is what i do after i remove nite shades and it brings them back to stock

·
R.M.D.S.
483 Posts
how deep are the scratches? wet sand with 2000 grit, then use polish compound 2-3 times then wax 2-3 times. this is what i do after i remove nite shades and it brings them back to stock
Oh! :eek: now i know what to do... :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts