Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried searching but did not find anything similar to what i am looking for...
I did not receive either the belt or the routing instructions for the new belt with my kit, i got a belt the same size that should have come with the kit, but was wondering if anyone could post pics of the new routing for it, or even post a scan of the diagram.... any help is greatly appreciated

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Yea its damn close... I looked at it a few times when I installed the SDS a few years ago..

Dont forget loctite on the tensioner... Few hundred miles later mine when for a little ride without the rest of the car.... Bounce Bounce down the freeway.. Fast little sucker....

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, got everything in the engine bay done...idler, belt, driveshaft, piping, injectors, and the meth injection set up

go to start working inside the car, get the fuel pump in, then go to get the wiring diagram for the black box off of the provided CD but do not find any.
i hate to be a pain for askin for so much help, but does anyone have the wiring diagrams for the brat box and the black box? otherwise i get to wait til monday to try to get it from ripp
any help is greatly appreciated

· Boosted
3,341 Posts
LKNANML said:
Yea its damn close... I looked at it a few times when I installed the SDS a few years ago..

Dont forget loctite on the tensioner... Few hundred miles later mine when for a little ride without the rest of the car.... Bounce Bounce down the freeway.. Fast little sucker....
LOL :rofl:

damn that thing runs at like 15krpm or something crazy too!

· Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi
3,069 Posts
LKNANML said:

Good to know! What is the nut supposed to be torqued at?

· BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,112 Posts
Good to know! What is the nut supposed to be torqued at?
I believe it is 33 or 36ftlbs. That is what I used. The FSM diagram is kind of hard to read for that area/section but I'm 90% sure the nut would be 33 or 36.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.