Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my belt snapped and destroyed my sds idler pulley, the one that ripp sends you. I got my sds about 2 years ago. I called to see what the part number was so I can go get a new one, they didnt know and wont be able to find out until tuesday atleast. All he knew is that it comes from a bmw. Thats all I could find out. So does ANYBODY know the part number for this pulley? Please I hope somebody does.

·
Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi
3,018 Posts
Yesterday my belt snapped and destroyed my sds idler pulley, the one that ripp sends you. I got my sds about 2 years ago. I called to see what the part number was so I can go get a new one, they didnt know and wont be able to find out until tuesday atleast. All he knew is that it comes from a bmw. Thats all I could find out. So does ANYBODY know the part number for this pulley? Please I hope somebody does.
I know it is a German part. Mine is on my car so I'm not sure I can see if it even has a part #. I'll check. Can't Ripp send you one? Another option is going directly to BMW with what is left of the pulley and see if they can track it down for you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Repforenzo, long time no see man. I called ripp and they cant get the part number until atleast tuesday because of easter holidays. They have to call some guy to get it and he is out for easter. They said I could buy it at a local parts store but I need the part number first. I wanna get the car back rolling asap, so I hope I dont have to have ripp send one.

·
1,150 Posts
I was going to install mine today but lucky for you there was snow on the ground this morning. I will give you everything thats on it. I dont know if it will help.

Left to Right it reads:

INA F-220259.2 GERMANY >PA 66 GB 40<

·
Stage 1 SDS @11+ psi
3,018 Posts
I was going to install mine today but lucky for you there was snow on the ground this morning. I will give you everything thats on it. I dont know if it will help.

Left to Right it reads:

INA F-220259.2 GERMANY >PA 66 GB 40<
Nice on that Jim!:bigthumb:

Supaman said:
Repforenzo, long time no see man.
Hey, what is shaking. I lost track when the .org site lost control of their PM system. I didn't get any notice for replies, or Deep would keep deleting some of my posts. It real turned me off to that site. I'm here 99% of the time. I just started getting back to the .org a bit.

Other than your pulley, how has boosted life been?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts