Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is my first post, so let me introduce myself a little. I own a company called Unique Coatings. If you're in the dodge or ford forums, you've probably heard of me. I tint tail lights, headlights, etc. I was contacted last year by a company to provide tinted lenses for three cars that were to be exhibited at the SEMA show - 2 3rd Gen Eclipses and 1 Lancer

However, after purchasing the lenses and tinting them, the company chose to go a different way with their cars. These lights have been sitting on the shelf, taking up space, ever since. I am ready to rid them, cheap.

I am looking for 150 per set on the 3rd Gen Eclipse tails, plus shipping, and 125 plus shipping for the Lancer set.

These lenses were contracted out at 300 per set for the eclipses, and 275 for the lancer. They are absolutely flawless, and transmit light great. Here is your chance to own a piece of SEMA. I do not currently have pictures of the Lancer tails, but they are for the OZ edition, etc, not the evo, not sure if they cross reference. The reverse lights on the lancers are left clear, i will get pictures soon.

If interested, please PM me your zip code so i can get you a shipping quote.

Thanks,

Chad.

Pics:

·
Pandora
864 Posts
those are nice.......bump for a great tinting job. What did you use to tint them? did you actually replace the lens or is it sprayed on? I picked up one of the last pairs of CF TYC 02 tails so im ok for right now.......although im planing on painting my car black when i get my bodywork done......and doing some sort of black outs or something......

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
those are nice.......bump for a great tinting job. What did you use to tint them? did you actually replace the lens or is it sprayed on? I picked up one of the last pairs of CF TYC 02 tails so im ok for right now.......although im planing on painting my car black when i get my bodywork done......and doing some sort of black outs or something......
The tint is applied in a similar way to Hydrographics. The tint is in liquid form, and the lenses are dipped into the solution. The tint binds to the lens, and cures to the plastic. Very durable. The tint is the clear coated, wet sanded to a smooth finished, and polished out.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Is this tinted out stock tail lights or are they aftermarket TYC's or Anzo's or what? Looks like you do a nice job. :yesway:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts