Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so two days ago my Service Engine Soon light came on again!!! The first time was a relatively simple fix, my dumbass didn't tighten the gas cap all the way to the three clicks so it came on. And yeah my dumbass panicked since I just bought the car not long ago and took it to the Mitsubishi dealership and they laughed after tightening the gas cap and didnt charge me a diagnostic fee (since they felt bad for me). Anyway its on again and I checked it again and it was tight I even tightened it some more to make sure and its still on so I'm having a friend of mine come over later and check it out cus he has a code reader he can hook up to the car and I'll let yall know.

·
(b)org banugee
4,549 Posts
Why not just wait until you have a code, THEN post it? No one can do anything for you without a code.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
If your friend doesn't come through for you, just go to Autozone and have them read the codes for you...they do it for free...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so weirdly enough I get in my car this morning at 5am to go to work and the light is off. My friend never did get to come check the code for me yesterday so I was just gonna wait it out now it went off. Idk whatsup with that but at least its off...:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so now idk wtf happened between yesterday and this morning its back on AGAIN so my friends coming tomorrow to check out the code for me and i'll let you guys know whatsup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts