Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
is on a fitness kick
11,748 Posts
Finally, another good looking Lambo.... it's been a while for them IMO. That front bumper fang shit has got to go though.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Yuck, I still can't get over how unbelievably ugly this latest Lambo is. It's like they tried too hard to get it to resemble a fighter plane right down to that almost illegible instrument cluster.

·
F.U.B.A.R.
2,536 Posts

I think it looks great except the gauges but who know maybe the look alot better in person. Other than that the coor looks great.

·
kickin it old school
1,487 Posts
Yuck, I still can't get over how unbelievably ugly this latest Lambo is. It's like they tried too hard to get it to resemble a fighter plane right down to that almost illegible instrument cluster.
:agreed: Plus those rims are fugly.

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
funny how some people think this car is ugly. LOL. If you ever been into a lambo there deff eye catching. Last week it took me 15 min to get one into Neutral so i could start it, LOL

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
With a limited production run of only 20 and priced at 1.4M, I'd say that's not going to be a car I will ever see in person. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Very nice looking car, I cant believe I missed this article the first time around.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
IMHO it smacks somewhat of the Countach! Albeit fewer wings!

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To me, Lamborghini has always looked a little too cartoonish in person. I have a couple of uncles who own a few and while there is something to be said about seeing something so low and wide rolling down the street yet they look a little ridiculous compared to a more 'traditional' exotic like a Ferrari. If I had the money and the choice between this or a Ferrari, I would opt for the Ferrari.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts