Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newer Pictures on page 2!

Well, I've been here a for a little while now and after cleaning/washing my car I took some pics. Sorry for the shitty-looking blurriness, it's an old 2MP camera and it was low light, bah. I'll get better pictures when I can get a better camera.

Modifications

Exterior

Depo Chrome 1st-gen Headlamps
5000k HID's
TYC Chrome Tails
Depo Clear reverse lights
Sonar Clear 3rd Brake light
Hella Optilux 2500 Halo Driving Lights
40% front, 15% sides and rear window tinting

Suspension

No Modification

Brakes

No Modification

Engine/Drivetrain

Injen Race Divison CAI
GReddy SP-2 Catback Exhaust System

Interior Lighting

Angel Dials
Blue LED swap HVAC and clock pod

Interior

No Modification

Stereo System/Electronics

Kenwood eXcelon X-591 Headunit
Pioneer 6 1/2" Pioneer TS-G1641R Front Speakers
Blaupunkt PCXb693 6X9 Rear speakers
MA Audio 2 10" Subwoofers
MA Audio M700XE Amplifier
Micro Alarm Systems Barracuda Alarm

Future Mods:
RPW Long header
Hi-flo cat
TORK Imagine's wrapped in 230/45's
Powerslot Slotted rotors
Drum to disc brakes in the rear
Koni struts and Intrax springs
Some sort of Front and rear strut bars
Rear anti-sway bar
Wings West front lip, Razzi sides, Shine rear
Black grille
OEM Wing...or might leave wingless
I might throw in a sunroof for good measure.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Looks good so far! Next id say get some new wheels.
Unless you saying no pics of the engine bay means its all stock then first get a cold air or short ram intake.
Happy Modding!!

·
BOOST gets me laid!
1,176 Posts
well i really hope he isnt just sporting that INJEN sticker on the side for nothing :) haha but yep its a great start...get some wheels, a decent drop blah blah you heard it all before! looks good tho! keep it up

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i really hope he isnt just sporting that INJEN sticker on the side for nothing :) haha but yep its a great start...get some wheels, a decent drop blah blah you heard it all before! looks good tho! keep it up
Yep. Injen sticker isn't for nothing ;) And for the wheels and drop, blah I just need the fundage, then it's all good. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
970 Posts
love the fogs man and the interior led change, especially the clock pod. I still need to do the led's as well...one of these days. Its a nice start, keep it clean.

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice looking car, great start too. Oh and for future reference the color is Steel blue pearl...i had a 03 GTS the same color.
Great color choice
Haha, yeah I saw your Galant thread and then looked for your car. And man I feel bad for what happened to it. Anyways, if there was some way I could change the thread title, I would for obvious reasons. Anyone know how?

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
Haha, yeah I saw your Galant thread and then looked for your car. And man I feel bad for what happened to it. Anyways, if there was some way I could change the thread title, I would for obvious reasons. Anyone know how?
I dont think theres any way to change it but i just wanted to let you know the actual name of the color because its a great color
Good luck with the car tho!;)

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just got some DEPO reverse lights for my car and I have a question. What would you suggest I do for some tails? I've always thought the 03 and up stock ones looked fine and I like the fact that they have the orange turn lens versus the red ones and I like that more. But here's the problem: Black contrasts too much with my color (steel blue) and that with the clear reverse lights I just added, it looks kinda funky. Chrome tails are out of the question because that screams rice and they fade terribly. Opinions?
Here's the lights for reference instead of having to scroll back up to look:

·
steelz carz
1,723 Posts
rims, drop, debadge the "RS". For once I'm going to say stick with the stock tails/headlights, I can't see black projectors or TYCs working well with the color and aftermarket chrome lights look like shit.

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Also, a chrome 5-piece grill could really add to the theme you have going.
Yeah, I was thinking about getting a Mr. Grille grille. They're like $80 and look sweet. I probably plan on getting chrome Sonar's for the headlights, because my stock reflectors are just too dim. My fogs are 2x brighter than my headlights. I could literally drive with just those on.

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 99 Posts