Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys sup, well these pics are from when i was germany, now im in el paso texas. some mods u wont see cuz these are some new and old pics. this is some of my mods so far.

custom house of color paint(dont wanna realease the color, because i made it, lol).
spec 2 cluth.
fidanza aluminum flywheel
aem pulleys
amss headers
greddy evo 2 exhaust
eibach sport line springs
kyb agx shock all four
prothane mounts, all of them
80 shot of dry NOS
EGT, NOS, A\F ratio gauges
R1 concept Cross drilled rotors
axxis pads
stainless steel brake lines
AEM intake
diamante intake mani
diamante TB
custom interior, painted same as outside color(everything)
custom trunk layout
1 jl W6 sub
3 Rockford fosgate amps
7 tv's in different locations
B&M short shifter
molded body kit
redline tuning hood shocks
Apexi SAFC
custom painted nos bottle
shaved door handles
projector headlights, with red and blue strobes!!!
8000K HID kit
underbody neon kit
black headliner

ok now for the future mods( well not future, because i have these parts, but i have not gon to a shop yet)

RIPPS Stage 2 Supercharger(its on its way now)
Wiseco forged pistons(in hand now)
forged rods(in hand now)
ARP headstuds(in hand now)
ZT2 widaband O2(in hand now)
boost gauge and oil pressure gauge(in hand now)
oil cooler(in hand)
im converting a dry NOS shot to a wet kit 35 shots of that.
ingalls engine kit
WW body kit(in hand now) and its gonna get molded.( real custom ideas i got, its gonna be different that everybody else's)
trunk its gettign redone in fiber glass and arbon fiber design
custom leather wrapped seats(waiting on my turn to go and bring it in)
adding 2 more screens, some where (screens in hand)
03 front bumper conversion(bumper is on now, but gotta get painted)
and more but dont remember.

also, if anyone is willing to trade or buy my rims(on the pics) your welcome too. im trying to get rid of them, maybe trade or something. also i have a gt manifold an TB(selling), and chrome OEM headlights an possibaly the SAFC.

well u guys are welcome to say bad comments and good comment about the car, bad comments are good to me because it only makes me beeter, lol... well i hope u guys enjoy viewing the page, and questions are welcome too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks yall for being there for me when i needed u guys.... :wink:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

also here are my new rims, i kindof like them, but i jus got to get used to them. i only got 2 on so i can see how they look, i had to borrow some tires froma boi, cuz i got them slashed at the body shop(dont ask me how)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok guys this is the shadow in works. well first this is some pics of the car that came out the shop which is not done yet, it has to be wet sanded, and buffed and paint some more. also black n white here are some pics

this is the front bumper, i took the fog light hole out, i like it it makes it look custom. i relly need a front grill. any places u would suggest to get a cheap one??

this is pics of a car show i went to. remember i went to this without sanding and buffing. and no grill. i still made it 2nd. this eclipse with lambos got me!!! (which was gay)

also i blacked out my heads!!!

also i just got my diamante engine cover, i had painted it to match the theme. im still working on it. i have to find more matching reds, which i got like 3 different reds

my old as trunk. im gonna redo it soon, i have to put my tray back on, which there is 3 tvs on it. im doing the trunk as soon as i get it back in the shop and when it comes out, its trunk time. than after it, its ripps time!!!!!!!!!

heres a shot with the rims and the red lip. im still trying to decide if i should keep the red lip or go silver. and also im trying to get a red accent on the side skirt, the WW kit has a indention on the sides(i hope u know where im talking about), which im gonna put a red or silver accent. i dont know yet .

ok here never mind trying to explain. this will be silver or red. this is on both sides.

and here is a night lame shot!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just some flicks i took after a little mod, the red strip around the car, i know someone did this before, he beat me to the punch, i also had a idea after that one, but i llike this one better:

my favorite pic, this is my wing man!!!!!!!!!!

mean front!!!

also now for some updates on MODS:

i will be getting a turbo kit. its a old xtech kit but hey its a turbo.
VIS carbon fiber hood
JIC Coilovers!!!! can wait for this one.

with this turbo im planning to run like 6-8 PSI, i would have to build my own IC pipeing but its a cool project for me.. comments are welcomed

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
Nicely done.

·
Turbo/Haltech V6
1,713 Posts
Nice ride! Post more pics when you get that turbo installed.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah man thanks for all the comments, but the car is not done yet, we are now dealling with a red light on the emanage. also the car is gettig wet sanded and buffed later, and maybe a black top. so yeah thanks yall!!!!!!!

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Your 3G is gorgeous! Getting rid of the fog lights on your '03-'05 front bumper was also a unique touch. The only thing that kind of struck me was the shade of red that you went with. Without looking at a color palette, it's difficult for me to decide whether it should be a darker or brighter red (in my opinion, obviously), but the shade you have on there just didn't tickle my fancy. With that said, it could be one of those instances where the shade will grow on me the more and more I see it. Anyways, again, very clean 3G! Keep up the amazing work.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your 3G is gorgeous! Getting rid of the fog lights on your '03-'05 front bumper was also a unique touch. The only thing that kind of struck me was the shade of red that you went with. Without looking at a color palette, it's difficult for me to decide whether it should be a darker or brighter red (in my opinion, obviously), but the shade you have on there just didn't tickle my fancy. With that said, it could be one of those instances where the shade will grow on me the more and more I see it. Anyways, again, very clean 3G! Keep up the amazing work.
yeah man, i feel you. but i was thinking red or silver, and i wanted dark red cuz when the sun hits it, it will look brite like a normal red, as of a bright red, it will look like poop in the sun, so yeah thanks for the comments man.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
also the whole getting rid of the fogs, was something i was thinking alone time ago. i realy like the sleek look. and plus i dont like fogs, so that did the job. i was thinking of making it a vent for the turbo but i decided to close it isntead..... sorry for the spelling trying to type so fast

1 - 20 of 102 Posts