Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
One Sic Mic
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replaced the 3G today with an 05' F-150 Lariat. I got tired finally of not having a truck. Here are the dealership photos. I'll take photos tomorrow.It's a really sweet truck!

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Very nice truck. I have been thinking about getting a truck myself for my next car, which I have just now begun looking for. I should hopefully have something new this coming summer.

·
Hunky New-Comer
7,952 Posts
Awwwww, before we even got one 3G meet in...

But congrats on the purchase!

·
One Sic Mic
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've still got the 3G. I'm trying to decide how to go about selling it. I really wanted to change out the SDS to my turbo setup just to finish it, but now it seem to be a lot of work just to sell it later. I may just sell it and then sell off all the turbo stuff instead.

·
One Sic Mic
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was a tad high on the miles (72K), but hell I figure it's just now broken in, plus I bought the extended warranty. Anyway, It was Blue Booked at $25K and I was able to get it for $21K. Add in Tax, Tag, Title, and Extended warranty I think it was $25K and change. The Original MSRP on it in 05' was $41K, so I like the deal I came out with. The pictures definitely do not do it justice. I'm already looking into a ProComp lift and some larger wheels and tires LOL. The Mod-bug knows no boundaries!!

·
One Sic Mic
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good,my dad has one and loves it. I love your eclipse by the way!
Hey, thanks. I was in dire need of a truck. I spend so much time out in the woods camping and playing airsoft that the little Altima commuter I've got just wasn't cutting it :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts