Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sherwood Green 02 GS *New Pics*

Updated Pics are at the bottom of the 2nd page.

Just wanted to share some pics of my car...

When I first bought it, I wasnt sure about the color. But over time the Sherwood Green has really grown on me.

Please excuse the "RiCeY" tail-lights. I plan on replacing them ASAP. Any suggestions? I was thinking the Black TYCs...

Mods: Injen CAI, OBX Header, 18" BSA 245's, Front; Sportlines/KYB, Rear;Sportlines/Tokico, Suspension Techniques Rear Sway Bar.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WesGT said:
Looks good man. I would go with the black tyc's and maybe some GT sideskirts. Keep it up man.
I cant decide if I would rather get some GT sideskirts and call it good, or get a Shine Street kit. I would love to get a wings west kit...but the chances of that are slim to none.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KonigZZ said:
I really like this pic, very artistic. Did you stick your camera out of the window at 60 mph on the hightway to take that? ;)

lol...yeah, that is exactly what I did. It took about 12 shots to finally get one that I really liked.

·
N my Flippy Floppies
16,710 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KonigZZ said:
THANK YOU FOR SHARING. LOUD NOISES!!!

:lmfao: I have no room to talk...look at my name...GSKNIGHT...what was I thinking? :nuts: =me...."I love lamp."

·
Thats my boy!
1,700 Posts
WesGT said:
Looks good man. I would go with the black tyc's and maybe some GT sideskirts. Keep it up man.
Would the mitsubishi dealership be the only place to get the gt sideskirts?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kwality said:
Would the mitsubishi dealership be the only place to get the gt sideskirts?
No way...There are people trying to sell them all the time on here. If you get them from the "stealership" you will pay way too much. Just be patient and maybe you can find some that are the same color as your car...at least that is what I am doing.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DSM69 said:
looks awesome, car color is not that atractive tho

Thanks. Sherwood Green is an "acquired taste." I personally love it because it isnt like most other 3g's. ;)

·
Thats my boy!
1,700 Posts
GSKNIGHT said:
No way...There are people trying to sell them all the time on here. If you get them from the "stealership" you will pay way too much. Just be patient and maybe you can find some that are the same color as your car...at least that is what I am doing.
well in that case.....looking for titanim gt sideskirts.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts