RRE Rear Camber Kit
Greddy Evo Exhaust
Injen CAI

Show:
Shine Street 4 Piece Lip Kit
Color Matched Mirrors & Gas Cap
TYC Tails with Color Matched Covers
Clear Corners
Color Matched Street Scene Front Grille (I havent made my mind up on whether or not I like this. It was originally chrome, and I'm thinking about turning it back that way. Opinions?) (P.S. - I know there are white spots on the front of my car ;) )

·
Lance Corporal
3,953 Posts
:woot: Houston Crew FTW!!! I was great to finally meet you man. Cant wait to get back up there and hang out.

·
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi
1,764 Posts
What happened to the center caps on your wheels? I knew something looked off with your wheels in the new pics compared to the old ones!?!?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Haro287 said:
What happened to the center caps on your wheels? I knew something looked off with your wheels in the new pics compared to the old ones!?!?

Long story...

The reason the car got to go to the body shop was because it was rearended by a drunk driver while parked in front of my in-laws house. :noplease:

One of the centercaps was knocked off, ran over, and completely destroyed in the accident; so for the sake of consistency, I took the other three off. I really think they do look better with the caps, but the look has kind of grown on me. New wheels are in the future plans now as well.

·
GS-Turbooo
2,440 Posts
GSKNIGHT said:
Long story...

The reason the car got to go to the body shop was because it was rearended by a drunk driver while parked in front of my in-laws house. :noplease:

One of the centercaps was knocked off, ran over, and completely destroyed in the accident; so for the sake of consistency, I took the other three off. I really think they do look better with the caps, but the look has kind of grown on me. New wheels are in the future plans now as well.
Strange how they did that to the centers. Did they damage the rim?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
CloudINC00 said:
I've always liked the progress with your car... now its even better. Good job man! Love it
Thanks Cloud! :twothumb:

Thanks to everyone else for the kind comments. :wavey:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
wow, very nice. i mustve missed this thread or i didnt see the updated pics.. looks great! i dont see too many modded sherwoods. nice and clean though. i think some depos would give the front a fresher look and maybe a silver grill :bigthumb:

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
i saw someone mention in another thread about you gettin a ss kit, i must have missed this. but the car looks great now with the ss kit man. Car is really coming together. What is next?

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
and oh my....you need some new headlights bad. haha. I think some black depos would look right at home on that car.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i like your work on the brakes components. I bet you feel alot safer now. What are the full measurements on those tires? they look like they wear down quickly as a daily driver. i know i have to get new tires with my 235x40r18 tires every year with the driving i do...

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
tizal said:
i like your work on the brakes components. I bet you feel alot safer now. What are the full measurements on those tires? they look like they wear down quickly as a daily driver. i know i have to get new tires with my 235x40r18 tires every year with the driving i do...

The tires are just run of the mill 225/40/18's. Driving without a camber kit for the better part of a year really took it's toll on the rears especially.

·
N my Flippy Floppies
16,710 Posts
The new kit looks good!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Nateclipse said:
wow man, that looks great, those bronze rims on the p/s would look so good on it, but yea, i think u need some black depos and the grill would look better chrome or silver. But nice job!

Here is the said Photoshop with the BuddyClub P-1 Racings. (Thanks to FstrThnLfe)

Depos are definetly in the works, and the grill is going back to chrome...but first, its time for the 60,000 mile maintenance, and to finish off the turbo kit :burnout:

41 - 60 of 169 Posts