Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Shine Street, Brembo

750 views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  McLarenross 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a few things for sale that I never used on my Eclipse. First thing(s) are most of 2 Shine Street body kits. Ive got 2 sets of sides, 2 rears. One set of sides are already fitted and painted and in great shape. I never put them on my car cause I never painted them. The other set of sides needs a bit of work to fit them. One rear is almost completely fitted just needs some final tweaking and paint. The other is a real project, im not even sure it can be fixed. It is cracked in the middle and a repair was attempted but I dont know how good it is. I received it like this. I also have a set of rear Brembo drilled and slotted rotors for the GT. They are straight and can go right on but if you want to turn them it cant hurt.

Body Kit parts, selling all of it together, will not divide. $350 + Shipping. Can ship UPS or Greyhound.

Rear Rotors: $60 Shipped

See less See more
#5 ·
I dont really know how many miles are on them actually. A bunch?? They dont have any marks or wear and are straight. I put on a rear BBK so I took these off.

Fender flares and wheel spacers are spoken for.

I dont have a SS front lip, I already sold it. Then the little bastard went and traded his car in 2 days later. :)rant:)

#10 ·
Ok. The guy who had said he wanted the kit hasnt contacted me or sent payment so the kit is back up available unless he contacts me.

#12 ·
Any. The only year specific part of a Shine Street kit is the front lip. I dont have a front lip so that is a non issue. The rear and sides will fit any year 3rd gen Eclipse 2000 -2005.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.