Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
No, they do not exist.

The only option is to purchase a set of SS side skirts in fiberglass, have them fitted, sanded, adjusted etc to be accurate for direct mount, then remove. Once removed, you would have to wrap each side in CF, and refinish them, and then remount the final product.

It's fairly labor intensive - but definitely a possibility if anyone had the time and money to pursue it.

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
believe it or not they do exist. Not from Shine Street directly (knock-off), but I had a set. So did one other guy here. For a while there was a place making a 4-piece ShineStreet-style kit (front and rear lips + skirts) and the SS wing, all in full CF. Then there was a seperate company making the flares in CF. Not sure how easy it will be to find any of those though.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
believe it or not they do exist. Not from Shine Street directly (knock-off), but I had a set. So did one other guy here. For a while there was a place making a 4-piece ShineStreet-style kit (front and rear lips + skirts) and the SS wing, all in full CF. Then there was a seperate company making the flares in CF. Not sure how easy it will be to find any of those though.
Interesting. I knew about the flares in CF, front lip, wing.. but never knew a place ever made the sideskirts. :)

Got any closeup photos of that piece Mark?

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
I painted them, so not really. Then I destroyed them :lol: I replaced/fixed various pieces as I damaged them :) 2 rears, 2 wings, 3 skirts I think I went through...4-5 front lips? :lol:

I only had one set of CF sideskirts though, the other 2 were FG. It *might* have been 3GwithVolks that had the CF sideskirts here too, but can't remember for sure. Someone else may remember.

·
Carbon Fiber 3G
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know they exist somewhere. I have the front and rear cf lips and i want to get the cf fender flares too but i need the side skirts. Boosted3g was suppose to get back to me if he could get them. I wish you could remember where you got yours.

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
I don't remember who made them, but I remember where I got them from. My friend owns a build shop and he got them for me...I'll ask him next time we talk.

·
Carbon Fiber 3G
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great news, MMCGT01 is having VIS make the cf ss side skirts for me as a special order. They said it would take 6-8 weeks to have them made. Thanks to him.

·
Carbon Fiber 3G
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have the front and rear lips already in cf. And after i have the cf side skirts done i am going to get the cf flares. It's gonna look damn good.

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
Mark is correct.

I almost bought them but only got the front lip

1 - 20 of 29 Posts