Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Shocker Lite
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I’m not out to write an angry letter, I just need to reach a resolution. It seems that there has been a communication breakdown at Tearstone Performance when it comes to my order.

I placed my order on the 12th. I hadn’t heard anything from them by the 23rd, so I emailed the person who handles their shipping (listed on the site) asking them for an update on my order. They replied that they would get back to me ASAP and I left it at that. (See attached screenshots of the emails). Two days later I still hadn’t heard anything, so I emailed them again. This time “Bobbi Feldman” gave me a status, and told me I would have a tracking number for part of my order that night, and another tracking number for part of my order by Monday evening (Today).

Here is my problem. On their website they said it would normally take 14 days for the Fidanza Stage 3.2 clutch I ordered to ship. In their email, they’re telling me 4-6 weeks due to backordering. I feel like I was deceived. I really need it ASAP, so immediately after receiving their email telling me it would late, I called a local DSM/Evo parts distributor. They called their Fidanza rep, who told them they had 2 left in stock. They offered to price-match Tearstone and ship it free of charge. They have already given me a tracking number, and I will have it in my hands on Wednesday.

I emailed Bobbi at Tearstone immediately after getting off the phone with the other shop. I explained that I felt deceived and that I wanted to cancel the order for that clutch. I have yet to hear anything from them. I checked their site today, and apparently they’re no longer carrying Fidanza clutches.

Well, today has come and gone, no tracking numbers, no emails, etc. I got the first package they sent me in the mail though. Russ, I’m hoping you’re reading this and we can reach resolution here. I have a few questions I would like you to answer, Please pm me, or better yet give me a call on my cell phone anytime after 4pm. I would have simply pm’ed you, but sometimes it takes a while for you to sort through your mail and get back to me. I also searched your site for a phone number I could contact you at, but I didn't find anything.

Thank You,
Ken Chereck

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
My brother ordered a GReddy Oil Filter Block adapter on the 12th and has not heard anything from tearstone performance about it. He also emailed tearstone performance. When i ordered mine i received it within a week. I don't know what is going on, but i hope the oil filter block adapter is shipped out soon.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Posting your tele # is pretty ballsy. I would remove/edit that if I were you!

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Yea dude don't put up your personal info like that. White those parts out ASAP.

·
tearstonegraphics.com
308 Posts
I have been working with Ken - We are working together to get this resolved quickly and efficently.

Our communication with our customers has always been in great standings. We are always avaiable by email communcations, or can be contacted via phone at any time at 407-580-1667. We have removed our phone number from our website because the phone calls were for technical questions. Our phone staff is not equipped to answer technical questions. Those questions need to be refered to [email protected], or our forums, or our blogs. Any questions in reference to a current order or wanting to place an order can be called at the number above.

·
Kampfbereit
17,852 Posts
My brother ordered a GReddy Oil Filter Block adapter on the 12th and has not heard anything from tearstone performance about it. He also emailed tearstone performance. When i ordered mine i received it within a week. I don't know what is going on, but i hope the oil filter block adapter is shipped out soon.
We have 2 of those on the shelf right now and that would have gone out next day. What is his order number?

·
Shocker Lite
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like Bobbi beat me to the punch posting here.

She just called my cell phone, and due to the extenuating circumstances with Fidanza they're refunding that part of my order, free of charge. Thats pretty nice of them since their regular cancellation policy has a 10% fee. She said she will call me back with the tracking information as soon as she gets it from their warehouse. She was very easy to talk to and apologized for the mix-up.

For the record- I didn't want to make this post, but its the squeeky wheel gets the grease. I was not trying to offend the people at Tearstone nor insult their customer service, I only wanted to get things sorted out. If I had known their customer service number I would have called and taken care of it.

Thank you, Bobbi, for calling me and sorting things out. I appreciate it. Its actions like that which will make me a repeat customer.

·
Kampfbereit
17,852 Posts
If I had known their customer service number I would have called and taken care of it.
My apologies on that. We are still trying to find a delicate balance from taking care of our customers and minimizing on how much others abuse that phone number to get product recommendations from us and go buy somewhere else. But if this is the side effect of taking the number off of the website, then we may need to go back to the drawing board on that one.

Thank you :)

·
tearstonegraphics.com
308 Posts
We have 2 of those on the shelf right now and that would have gone out next day. What is his order number?
After further research, we have discovered that this request was not filled for non-payment. The customer has sent an email request where his product was, and we sent it back and told him that the order was unpaid. If you would like to pay with a credit card, give me a call this afternoon at 407-580-1667 and we can get it out tonight.

Thanks,
Bobbi

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
The order number is 1052. I told him to check and see if he was charged for it, if he wasn't then he'll order another one. I have never had any problems from tearstone performance and i hope this works out.

·
Kampfbereit
17,852 Posts
The order number is 1052. I told him to check and see if he was charged for it, if he wasn't then he'll order another one. I have never had any problems from tearstone performance and i hope this works out.
We have no record him paying for it at all through paypal or our website records. He swears up and down we charged him, it shows up on his bank statement so we just asked him to send a snippet of the charge so we can help investigate what happened.

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
We have no record him paying for it at all through paypal or our website records. He swears up and down we charged him, it shows up on his bank statement so we just asked him to send a snippet of the charge so we can help investigate what happened.
I just looked through his bank statements with him and there was no charge. I am sorry for not researching into this more before i posted. Tearstone Performance is a great company :yesway:. He is going to order the oil block adapter tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts