Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am located in upstate SC, Spartanburg to me more exact. I am seriously looking into putting forced induction on my 03 GT M/T and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of shops in the area that have experiance working on the 3g, especally when it comes to aftermarket parts.

Thanks in advance,
Will

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
In case you don't find anything else.... I have heard good things about 3SX in Charlotte, NC. I'm guessing that is 3+ hours from you though (and it is for me to but I may use them anyway).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. Charlotte is only about 1 to 1.5 hours away, depending on where in Charlotte, and I am not aginst driving that far when it is something as big as forced induction. I will check them out.

·
Anastacia HOE!!!!
4,507 Posts
Im from that same Area. You are a Hour from 3sx maybe 1 1/2 its not that far at all. My brother lives in Spartanburg. Im From Greenwood.

·
Registered
179 Posts
im from spartanburg too um TDC is a good one i have heard and i was recomended by alot of people to a shop down past pinestreet school past the skate place on the right i thought to him he said he can do a custom setup for about 3 or 2k i cant remember damn i thought i was the only one in the burg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts