Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I haven't posted on here in a good year or so. I lost my baby a while back to a gaurdrail :( Since then I have been saving up some money, (7000) and my question is, should I look for another used 3g GT 5spd pay cash for it and go from there, or should I just go another route all together. When I had my eclipse i was planning on doing the diamante swap with the TT kit out of austraila, but I haven't read anymore about it...

·
Appalachian State
1,574 Posts
What other kind of car's are you looking at? But hey I would say go for another one! I love'em!

·
Call it Karma
2,782 Posts
I personally would move on from the 3G and invest my money on a different manufacturer. Good luck with your decision.

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
hahahahaa, thats hilarious!

"we've lost the radio"

And, I would recommend looking into an EVO if you can make payments. With 7K down, it should be pretty reasonable.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
hahahahaa, thats hilarious!

"we've lost the radio"

And, I would recommend looking into an EVO if you can make payments. With 7K down, it should be pretty reasonable.
a nice used evo can go from 18-21k, 7k will put you into a very reasonable payment rate, great suggestion:twothumb:

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
try competing with this, just watch the part where it dies and the end where I "repair" it
I didn't watch the video yet but I know pretty much nothing can top the broken Z. I've had it for almost 2 years and it only has 10k miles on it. It has had 4 transmission and is need of another but Nissan doesn't know how to fix it so they aren't doing anything and the lemon law claim is taking forever.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts