Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this actually happened in like September, but I've been to damn lazy to type this up. I had just moved to Springfield Illinois for college. My roomate and I actually live in a small town right outside Springfield, so one day we decided to go downtown and check the capital out.

Well I'm driving down a Jefferson(big open road) to get to Vetrans. So It's warm out so we have the windows down when this Magnum rolls up next to us. It's a black guy in a blacked out Magnum with like 22' on it. So he revs at me a bunch of times, so I finally get sick of it and I'm just like fuck it. I do a fly by, and he trys to catch up but I was like at 80 when I flew by. Then about half a mile down the road the lights red and we pull up next to eachother first in line. He rolls the window down and is like "I want to see what taht little things got!" So i was like alright. I preload and am All ready. The light turns green and I launch. I wasn't more then 20 feet when he FLYS by me.

I was disspointed, but the guy told me it was the RT with 350 hp, so I was much more ok with it. still sucks to looose to a 4,000 lbs wagon.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I know the SRT-8 is making 425. The Guy was definatley in an RT. Sounded like Magnaflow exhaust. It was rather interesting. Found out later also, that he works in a Custom Shop here, that specializing in Supercharging Mustangs and GT's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts