Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Having 3G Withdrawls
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally took the plunge. My Eclipse just wasn't holding up in Alaska, and it was having a ton of problems. So, I traded it in and bought a 2006 Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Cab. 4 wheel drive, power everything - it doesn't have a hemi (oh well) but it's still a badass truck. :devil:

I still plan on buying an Eclipse as a summer vehicle when I return to Montana. :)

Kudos or flames, I don't care :)

(I know my plates are showing, but they're temporary, so no biggie)

·
is on a fitness kick
11,748 Posts
Cool :)

need better pics though :p

·
Having 3G Withdrawls
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I noticed it sucks gas lol. I don't drive that much though, so it's alright... so far, haha.

I'm hoping an ECU tune can help me out with it.

·
One Sic Mic
3,543 Posts
Congrats! I'm actually in the process of buying a truck as well. I'm gonna' buy a little bit older one though. I just bought the wife a new BMW in April, so I'm stuck around the $15-17K range. I'm looking at an 02' Ford F150 SuperCrew with a short bed. That's a sharp truck you have there. Now get a lift on that bad boy!

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the new rig :)

(I know my plates are showing, but they're temporary, so no biggie)
Uh, is somebody going to drive up to bumblefuck Alaska and put up with -20 degree temps to steal your Dodge Ram? :scratch: :lol:

·
One Sic Mic
3,543 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the new rig :)

Uh, is somebody going to drive up to bumblefuck Alaska and put up with -20 degree temps to steal your Dodge Ram? :scratch: :lol:
No more than someone would drive to armpit of the America's Texas :fawk:

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
nice :) i did the same thing.

i sold my eclipse th is month, i bought my truck in september tho.

but i went from a 4 cylinder. to a v8 5.7 liter hemi :)

·
Having 3G Withdrawls
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice truck, Nikki! Ideally I wanted a regular cab, exactly like you have only black. But I'm getting married soon, so I thought the Quad Cab would have been better for when I'm deployed and the wife needs to get groceries... or cheat on me in the back seat... haha, joke.

Thanks, Citm!

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
ya. that might work. i cant have kids. so ill never need a bigger truck.. and its big enough to put my quad in the back or my sport bike :) so its a good truck for me anyways

1 - 14 of 14 Posts