Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

some questions, help!

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  icemanrld19 
#1 ·
fuck man i have been reading alot about the emanage and some of you guys turbo post, now i wanted to know the following things:

can anyone send me a pic of the harness for the e manage,and what is supposed to look like?? cuz i got 2 harness and i dont want to be installing my turbo and have the wrong shit,...

also i tried looking for the wiring for the emanage for a 5 spd manual 2000 eclipse gt, and no luck, can i get those too??

and if you can find the turbo timer wiring diag, too that would help too

also the zt2 wiring diag. tried looking for it too, but no luck, thanks yall.

#4 ·
#5 ·
thanks yaa, but can someone contact a mod so that way they delete all those repost, cuz i dont know why it did that!!! thanks fo rthe input, but turbo time is starting now!!! i just want the things i need to install my turbo the right way, and no im not doing it, but im helping with the shit i know. the person installing it has knowledge about turbos and super chargers, the only thing he cant do is tune cuz we dont have a dyno, but we have a street for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

but if anyone has anything they could tell me, or any input of tips so that way i know, please send it my way. and not the "double check, or make sure you know what you doin, " kindof things. cuz all part is covered. thanks club 3g!!!

#7 ·
Buddy, stay the fuck away from your engine. If you can't handle the operation of an Internet forum, you can't handle installing a turbo, yet alone tuning your fuel and ignition systems.

edit: oh, and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111one

One exclamation point is enough :rolleyes:

#9 ·
thanks for the bad comments, but i guess we all learn one way, and yes if it fucking takes a rod shooting outta my hood to learn about something, than its my fault. so please lets fucking leave that fact that im a noob alone and at least help me or tell me whats up. this site is about about flamming, well not this site but some of you!!! thanks for those who helped me so far.

#11 ·
Look, every single bit of information you need to do this is out there, you just have to search hard enough. The only questions that I ever had to ask when I was building my F/I system were ones that hadn't been asked before.

People aren't going to help you unless you hold up your end of the bargain, which is understood to be that you've exhausted every single resource available on the Internet before posting a question.

#12 ·
ok cool thanks guys, now i have one question that is not on here at all. do i need to keep the stock injector rubber washer thingy?? ok its not the top one( o-ring), its the one that goes into the manifold. cuz the stock injectos are snug on there but when we put the 310cc injectors the stock rubber ring in loose, but its snug on the manifold part, im just wanting to know if its ok to do it like that??

#13 ·
That's fine so long as you're not getting any vacuum leaks. The only purpose of those lower insulators is to form a seal between the injector and the intake manifold so that you don't leak vacuum/boost.

#15 ·
ok i looked at the post abot the emanage, now my tuner needs the exact emanage and ecu pinouts to install it. cuz i got a 5 spd manual 2000 gt eclipse. and it seems like the post about the ecu and emanage is for a A\T. so thats why i want the exact install thread for the emanage. other than that the turbo is in. if anyone can hook me up with that it would be nice, thanks

#17 ·
lol, come on ice man-dizzle. ok well if its like that those tails i have, im making another set for a friend, and he might give me his old ones, so that way i can make some more. maybe you would need them!!!! lol. all i need is the diag for the emanage, cuz i read the one link you guys posted but its really confusing. and i want the guy that its putting it in to have everything he needs, cuz he is a mustang guy, and all this splicing shit is hard for him, cuz he is use to just throw chips in. so yeah. anything you can give me on info that would help, so i can give it to him. thanks man

#20 ·
and i want the guy that its putting it in to have everything he needs, cuz he is a mustang guy, and all this splicing shit is hard for him, cuz he is use to just throw chips in.
Reason #1 why you went to the wrong guy to have your work done.

hey ok i got a problem, well i need to know if oil comming out of the hot side of the turbo is ok?? well not alot but little spots, cuz i got a gasket leaking, and everytime i rev exhaust and little drops of oil comes out, is that normal?? any help??
Where are you seeing this oil? With the downpipe disconnected or out the back of your muffler? If it's the first, and the oil leaking out of the housing you have a bad turbo. If it's the second... Jesus... :lmfao: Refer to my comment above.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.