Learning...
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
124 Posts
It doesnt look to legit to me. The sight says
and a must for racers-at-heart
:ugh2: That makes me think its not to good of quality right there. Another thing is im pretty sure there is no such thing as universal sliders. Im pretty sure that you need a set made for our cars. I would say no to that buy.

·
Learning...
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Learning...
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyway the guy has sold many different seats for many other cars and whatnot. He has 98% positive feedback and has been selling since 2001 ?

sounds trustworhty. but I don't know much about ebay.

Really not that interested in racing seats, but I know it would cost more for me to have someone re-do the stock seats I have in leather.

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
It doesnt look to legit to me.
legitimacy and quality are two completely different things. It could be and probably is a perfectly legitimate sale. Whether they are of a decent quality or not has nothing to do with that.

The sight says :ugh2: That makes me think its not to good of quality right there. Another thing is im pretty sure there is no such thing as universal sliders. Im pretty sure that you need a set made for our cars. I would say no to that buy.
the "sight"? :)

Sliders are almost always going to be universal. It's the brackets that need to be car-specific. You can make your own, or buy some pre-made.

OP, the market started to flood with these cheapie Chinese/Korean-made "racing" seats about 4-5 years ago. They aren't something that is well built like Bride or Sparco, but in my experience they aren't any worse than the lower-tier brands like Tenzo, Matrix or other generics. If you are on a budget and if you have the lower-grade interior in the GS/RS, then pick them up.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
They actually don't look as bad as I thought they would at first...this is the part that would have me sold though...:rofl:

Specifications

A set of two racing seats (Driver & Passenger)
4-Point Racing Harness Pass-Through
Fully Reclineable
Firm Shoulder and Kidney Support
Included Universal Sliders
Cover Material: High quality Leather
Shell: Tube Frame

·
Learning...
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Honestly I would rather the OEM style leather seats front and back.

Mostly just wondering why those were so cheap, and if it's cheaper to go with "racing" seats in leather than I might.

Any quality OEM styled leather seats out there at a good price? :]

lmao.. still

·
Learning...
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nothing.. he said that the "Kidney support" of the seat is what would persuade him to buy the seats, being that his name is "kidney" bean.

still rofl

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
nothing.. he said that the "Kidney support" of the seat is what would persuade him to buy the seats, being that his name is "kidney" bean.

still rofl
:agreed:

And that's not just a screen name...that's actually what I was called at work for a couple years...:rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts