Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carlisle/shippensburg/mechanicsburg (basically anything in the york area)

We should definitely make a meet happen. All the meets around here are the same thing. And most I have seen are full of real dbags :rant2: Would love to meet some other 3g owners, I don't have any engine mods done yet but my car is presentable. Doesn't mean I can't have a good time appreciating hard work on other cars!

·
2.4LR16VDOHCAWDTURBO
1,515 Posts
Shippensburg, but my 3G is on jack stands for a while yet.

·
Willful Aspirer
'03 Eclipse Spyder GTS '11 Evo MR-T SSS
2,361 Posts
I urge all 3g owners to mark Carlisle Performance and Style 2015 on their calanders. In 2012 I was one of 3 3gs there. This year there were about 8. I'm hoping next year ther lol be a hung more. Furthermore than that its the best car event around IMO.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
The dates for the show are July 17-19 2015 for everybody. I know I'll be going!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone free next weekend or the following? Lets get this goin. Meet, sheetz, cruise? :D I'd be down to meet anywhere really. Carlisle pike, york, shipp it doesn't matter. Should be throwing the megans on relatively soon. Deciding if I want to wait for my bestfriend to get out of marine bootcamp or not. Also a few other interior projects I will be having to do in the next week or two.

·
V8 > 3G
2,717 Posts
I urge all 3g owners to mark Carlisle Performance and Style 2015 on their calanders. In 2012 I was one of 3 3gs there. This year there were about 8. I'm hoping next year ther lol be a hung more. Furthermore than that its the best car event around IMO.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I only live a few minutes away and doubt I'll even go to that show. Used to be a wild show but since about 2005 it's gone down hill.

Brother's Pizza in Goldsboro, PA hosts a big meet every Sunday evening. Now that the weather is nice there's probably 200+ cars there on any given Sunday. Might be a decent spot that's fairly central to everybody.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I only live a few minutes away and doubt I'll even go to that show. Used to be a wild show but since about 2005 it's gone down hill.

Brother's Pizza in Goldsboro, PA hosts a big meet every Sunday evening. Now that the weather is nice there's probably 200+ cars there on any given Sunday. Might be a decent spot that's fairly central to everybody.
don't know where the fuck goldsboro is but id be down to go. Maybe that's where everyone has migrated to from the carlisle pike meets.

·
2.4LR16VDOHCAWDTURBO
1,515 Posts
We still need to meet up. I want a ride in a fast 3G!
I agree with this! It's still going to be a bit yet though. I hate the fact that my original deadline was May, then it was June, then July. Here it is halfway through July and I'm not much further. Work is killing my time and motivation.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so i wanted to check out the goldsboro meet yesterday. Got there at 4:45pm and I figured 'meh it's a sunday most people work tommorow' meet didn't really start going until like 6:30. But holy crap I was talking to a few randoms there since I literally knew noone and they said it was the biggest turnout so far this year. Entire parking lot was filled. Saw one ONE other 3g there. Asked him if he was from the forum and he gave me this look like I was a moron lol but it was a nice red GT on tein. Clean interior custom corner sub boxes and all.

I will more than likely be there next sunday as well. Anyone else free? I will admit that there are a ton of riced out rides but to each their own however it is overall filled with really friendly cool people. If anyone around the area is interested and wants my number to verify before the meet pm me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts