Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try and be specific as to car, street and time when spotted.

·
Registered
581 Posts
i saw a white 3g the i think it was tuesday in natomas near the hooters on truxel, it had chrome wheels and a club3g sticker on the back side window... i was gonna say wassup but i didnt have my car and i was walking on the sidewalk going into charlies the cheesesteak place so it might have been kind of weird lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw a 3g today, the day after Christmas, outside of the Century theater in Roseville/Granite Bay. Could've been behind Mikuni's if you don't know the theater. Saw it about 11am.

Silver 2000-2002 GT
Gunmetal Rims, I'd say about 8-10 spoke
Didn't seem lowered
Had a WW Bullet Wing
Had a NorCal 3G sticker on the driver's side back window

I was surprised to see this car, let alone a modded 3g in my area. Not too many 3g's in Roseville/GB area.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I saw a 3g today, the day after Christmas, outside of the Century theater in Roseville/Granite Bay. Could've been behind Mikuni's if you don't know the theater. Saw it about 11am.

Silver 2000-2002 GT
Gunmetal Rims, I'd say about 8-10 spoke
Didn't seem lowered
Had a WW Bullet Wing
Had a NorCal 3G sticker on the driver's side back window

I was surprised to see this car, let alone a modded 3g in my area. Not too many 3g's in Roseville/GB area.

That would be Lex. There is about 10 of us Here in Sac/Roseville area.

·
Registered
581 Posts
saw a blue 3g yesterday on hwy 80 near the Douglas exit in rosevile/citrus height i was in a white 01 galant, i turned around and waved but i dont think he saw it it had a kit, dual exhaust and norcal 3g sticker on the side window

·
NO REASON
394 Posts
saw three in one parking lot in the warm springs dist. next to Dennys. Oh and the guy across the street and three houses down from me has one. Silver either 2000-2002 gt (due to the front bumper)

·
Your balls, my mouth
356 Posts
saw a silver GT parked to the side entrance of the old navy base, a burgandy eclipse turbo was next to me at the stoplight, close to the college of alameda, i was gonna say if hes part of the forums but he turned left...ill take pictures next time! all of this was in alameda,ca

·
Registered
33 Posts
Spotted a 3g pearl white. Black spoiler, The decal said Club3g NorCal or something under the Club3g. It was next to Cow Palace, San Francisco at around 9:30 today. He was parking next to a auto body shop. Give me a PM if you know this person!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Yo mark your car at a body shop huh. What else you doing to your car fucker...lol

I think that our cars are going to be looked at alot during our next meet in april. I know i havent stoped working on my car, and i know you havent either.

·
593 Posts
Yo mark your car at a body shop huh. What else you doing to your car fucker...lol

I think that our cars are going to be looked at alot during our next meet in april. I know i havent stoped working on my car, and i know you havent either.
I'm trying to convert it into a spyder...lol! Yup, so did u mold ur kits?

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey whats up everyone. been seing alot of 3g's around but none that say club3g. i need to get another set of the decals, i lost the others when i had to let me other car go. have another one and want to put em on. looking forward to the meet hope i can check a few cars to see whats wrong with mine. and on a side note, im in bad need of a stock intake manifold if anyone knows anyone that wants rid of one get ahold of me please. im going to be watching the threads like a hawk lol. thankyou in advance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts