Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lenny
657 Posts
The car really doesn't look that bad guys. All it would really need to really clean it up would be some new black tails, black sonars, some smoked corners, new wheels, gettin rid of that god awful spoiler and replace it with a V-line or a stock one.

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
If you are going to sell a car on ebay, the least you should do is vacuum and put some tire shine on the tires. That car looks hideous.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
wow that's a disgusting spyder. definitely looks like it hasn't been driven in a while... its got all that body work added... no drop... sad...

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
With exception to the driver seat, the carpet, and the wheel well gaps I'd say that car looks pretty good. The body kit appears to fit great and I don't see anything else wrong it. The surface rust on those rotors would probably come off before he even got off his driveway. Why is this even post worthy? Its not like he has decals all over it or a F&F paint job. LOL, just noticed he started to add the flamethrower kits to his dual exhaust.... and apparently gave up that idea.

·
Lenny
657 Posts
With exception to the driver seat, the carpet, and the wheel well gaps I'd say that car looks pretty good. The body kit appears to fit great and I don't see anything else wrong it. The surface rust on those rotors would probably come off before he even got off his driveway. Why is this even post worthy? Its not like he has decals all over it or a F&F paint job. LOL, just noticed he started to add the flamethrower kits to his dual exhaust.... and apparently gave up that idea.
This is what I'm saying man. This thing could be a pretty sweet ride with just a few changes and a good wash/wax.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
I don't think to car looks good at all. The body kit looks terrible on that Spyder. I've never liked how the bottom of the front bumper sticks out so much. It needs a drop, and maybe, just maybe, that will make the wheels look better. Also, he has a flame thrower kit, which is just pointless. From the pictures that I see, I can't come up with the reasoning behind him setting the reserve price at $13,000.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts