Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All:

Had new tires put on the other day and don't know when it happened but the plastic piece (center hubcover?) that is in the center of my stock alloy wheels on My 2002 GT has come out and is cracked - and another one is pushed in so it's floating in the center.

So, now in the middle of nice stock wheels, I pretty much have empty holes. Is there something replacement wise that can go in there? Or is this something to head to the dealer for.

Please don't say "just go get new wheels" - that's not in the price range right now ;)

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Fossilized Member
1,206 Posts
yes, you can get replacements from the dealer. unless someone on here has some for sale. They are only a couple of bucks, so i would just go with some new ones.

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
Just as the other guy stated. Call your local dealer or go there and order some new ones.

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Remember you have to order the plastic silver disk along with a retaining clasp that holds it in place. My guess is when you took your car in, the shop had to take your center caps off to balance and the retaining rings were rusty and wouldnt go back on. I think its like 5 bucks a pop for both the disk and the retaining ring at the dealership. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts