Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my baby. No major performace upgrades were done here, besides AEM V2 and I've replaced the motor cuz the old one had burnt barings and crank was dead. I have brand new barings on it though. If any one has any suggestions what to with the old engine which is sitting in my garrage taking up space, I'd appreciate any thoughts. The car does have lots of visual mods and i'm gonna post much more pics this weekend, hopefully.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I'm really looking to drop it. Most likely will go with Eibach sportlines. If any suggestions (besides loosing stripes cuz I like'em no matter what people say) or anyone has springs for sale feel free to post or PM.

·
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi
1,764 Posts
I lol'd when I saw your username and lol'd even more when I saw your car. I would suggest to you to take off the stripes, but that would defeat your username all together now wouldn't it? :rofl:

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
i like the carbon tri-diamond, thought about getting one myself, sell the motor and upgrade your intake manifold and drop it. Be sure to join mitsuoafl.com as well ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Im sorry, but those stripes look terrible IMO
Well, I believe it's a matter of personal preference. I like the way it looks , it'll sure look better when I drop it and get some rims. unfortunately most of my savings I spent to replace the engine

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
The stripes look horrid. They should only be on certain Mustangs. Definantly lower the car and get some new wheels along with taking off the :barf: stripes.

What is with all the ricey cars being posted up lately?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
The stripes look horrid. They should only be on certain Mustangs. Definantly lower the car and get some new wheels along with taking off the :barf: stripes.

What is with all the ricey cars being posted up lately?
The car has reached that point in the market where its a new generation of buyers... :(

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
First off, I am not a fan of the stripes. But, if you were to take them off, lower the car, and get some nice wheels, you'd be set.

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Looks like Wavmixers old car. Did you buy the car with the stripes on it?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Here's my baby. No major performace upgrades were done here, besides AEM V2 and I've replaced the motor cuz the old one had burnt barings and crank was dead. I have brand new barings on it though. If any one has any suggestions what to with the old engine which is sitting in my garrage taking up space, I'd appreciate any thoughts. The car does have lots of visual mods and i'm gonna post much more pics this weekend, hopefully.

Where did you get your silver guage cluster insert? It looks nice! Do they make it for the GS?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts