Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
Yea those are sonars, search around before asking next time. There are a few threads on which heads are :yesway: and which are :noway:

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
As you've probably started to put together... these are basically the most common style aftermarket headlights available for the 3G. They are generally pretty well regarded, but some harp on them for only featuring one projector housing per lens assembly.

The halos are also not exactly loved by all as well. There is a headlight thread out there that outlines the different options available if you search around.

If you're going to go that route, you'd probably be better of going with a vendor that has been around this board for a while:

Car Accessories | Truck Accessories | Performance Auto Parts - JMAutoracing.com - View our aftermarket auto parts catalog

·
Administrator
16,320 Posts

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
I just bought 3 pairs!! You should probably get some quick they're gonna sell fast!!

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
Well I have 1 pair for headlights (DUH!), one pair for my reverse lights, and one pair for my tail lights. I want to see everyone and have everyone see me!

·
Registered
71 Posts
As you've probably started to put together... these are basically the most common style aftermarket headlights available for the 3G. They are generally pretty well regarded, but some harp on them for only featuring one projector housing per lens assembly.

The halos are also not exactly loved by all as well. There is a headlight thread out there that outlines the different options available if you search around.

If you're going to go that route, you'd probably be better of going with a vendor that has been around this board for a while:

Car Accessories | Truck Accessories | Performance Auto Parts - JMAutoracing.com - View our aftermarket auto parts catalog
sweet site! definitely using this site from now on :drool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts