Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone want to meet up this summer in june or july. i could probably take off a monday or tuesday for a day meet, if not, i work till 6 on friday and till 8 on saturdays. a late saturday would be fine with me cause i am off on sunday. i would rather have a all day meet. we still have a few months to discuss and figure this out.

date July 14
time meet at bass pro shop at 3:30pm address: 200 Bass Pro Drive Oklahoma City, OK 73104
place okc
activities:
4pm head to lunch at tapwerks(get buzzed):chug::buddies:
6:15pm make our way to the red hawks game
after redhawks game, go see some TITTIES:sampy:

coming to meet
gomer3G+2
red3Gracer
spydergirl02+1
RegattaTibby0+2 :lol:
mitsobeastlythe new guy.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats up chad, long time no see on here. july is fine with me. i can take off when ever. my shifts might be changing by then. our district is opening a new pizza hut on base, and i am transferring out there as a shift manager around june. but my boss is a good friend and should let me off for a day.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would love to go frontier city. if its sunny we could hit the rides then go to the water park, or we could meet up in the evening and go bar hopping, supposing we are all over 21.

·
Topless Monster
540 Posts
As it stands, I should be able to make it. Will let yall know closer to the date. Whatever date yall decide on is fine with me with enough notice. I'm up for whatever :wavey:

I am going out of town but not till the last week of July.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, weekend or weekday. Day or nite.

·
Team Wasted Hatred
151 Posts
I'm game to make an appearance if an old OG member is allowed to join in... :ndance:

Anyday is fine with me. I work nights with weekends off, so time is usually easy to be off.

·
Topless Monster
540 Posts
So! Looks like we're meeting in early to mid July, on a Saturday, in OKC. That fits everyone's schedules, right?

Like I said before, I don't really care what we do but on a side note, going to Frontier City followed by White Water Bay (with parking, gas used, etc) is going to cost each of us close to $100.

·
white35
581 Posts
So! Looks like we're meeting in early to mid July, on a Saturday, in OKC. That fits everyone's schedules, right?

Like I said before, I don't really care what we do but on a side note, going to Frontier City followed by White Water Bay (with parking, gas used, etc) is going to cost each of us close to $100.

Agree. We need to find a cheaper route. Right now I work till 5 on Saturday so I am down for something afterwards. What about a possible Red Hawk game? Not sure how much they are but we could bar hop some and then go to the game.

·
Topless Monster
540 Posts
They play home games on the 14th and the 28th of July. Tickets vary on price depending on which ones we want, but they seem to be pretty cheap overall. :dunno:

·
Team Wasted Hatred
151 Posts
Tickets to RedHawks games aren't really bad at all. Most run from $14-$30 a piece. If truely interested, as the time nears, I can pick up DoD discounted tickets... Yay for Fed perks. They will be lower than the $14-$30 prices.

Also, Frontier City has coupons we can pick up for everyone to pay children's fees, so tickets are $21 and not $43 like normal. Just putting that out there...

Or I can just call it a business trip and write off everyone's entrance as a PR outing... Like Frontier City during the day followed by the game... Just an option. Especially if it's only a few people.. Hehe

·
Topless Monster
540 Posts
Tickets to RedHawks games aren't really bad at all. Most run from $14-$30 a piece. If truely interested, as the time nears, I can pick up DoD discounted tickets... Yay for Fed perks. They will be lower than the $14-$30 prices.

Also, Frontier City has coupons we can pick up for everyone to pay children's fees, so tickets are $21 and not $43 like normal. Just putting that out there...

Or I can just call it a business trip and write off everyone's entrance as a PR outing... Like Frontier City during the day followed by the game... Just an option. Especially if it's only a few people.. Hehe
^this :eek3:

·
white35
581 Posts

DAMNIT MAN!!! Don't you know this is........ BRILLIANT!!!! :ndance:

·
Team Wasted Hatred
151 Posts
Haha! I do what I can! I get a lot of brainstorming done at 3am... :)

Just need to finalize number of members/guests at the end of June-ish if everyone wants to do the all-day 2 for 1 plan, so I can get the ball rolling on my end with enough time.

Also, if anyone wants to hang out other times, just post up or PM! I'm off on weekends and enjoy drinking at the bar and long walks around the lake.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

:agreed::ndance: i like this.

once we figure the exact date, i will put in for that saturday off.

·
Team Wasted Hatred
151 Posts
How do you not know my car color?! lol. It's my signature! It's dark blue! You must have signatures turned off. lol

I will rock the pink though. Like a BOSS!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i guess i did. i dont even know how they got turned off. i never did it. lol. but i will leave you at pink, if you want. lol.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
while reading through this, i think i have come up with a date. since spydergirl will be gone the last week of july, i have concluded that we should all be able to do this on the july 14th. what time would everyone like to meet up.

·
Team Wasted Hatred
151 Posts
That date is fine with me. I need an exact number of how many people though. Like if someone is bringing a guest or whatnot. I also need a for sure confirmation from each person. Redhawks start up next week and I would like to secure the best ticket package possible for the game on July 17th at 7:05pm.... If thats still something everyone wants to do. As of right now, I can get right behind home plate, 4 rows up, but who knows how long those seats will be open. July is a bit far off, so the possiblity of seats that good are still doable.

The frontier city thing will pretty much be the same thing. If Club3g members/guests are going to one, but not the other activity, I would need to know.

Also, I need a date. Any takers? :ndance:

1 - 20 of 179 Posts