Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i’m new to club3g. I recently replaced my radio and after unplugging battery I had my sunroof open to keep the car cool while working with it. The sunroof isn’t recognizable to the computer and my rear view lights don’t turn on do i need to bring it to the dealership or has anyone had this problem? I didn’t use a memory saver and that’s all I can think of.

·
Registered
308 Posts
No i tried with a regular plastic power tester didn’t pick anything up but i talked to someone who said i might just need to bring it to the dealership because the computer doesn’t recognize it.
I would say you could drop the headliner and jump out the switch to close with a long jumper wire. The sun roofs in these cars is one thing that irks me. I had an 86' RX-7 that you could use a Allen screw driver to close in the event the motor failed.

·
Registered
2000 Silver GS manual
13 Posts
Do you door locks work with the engine off? I would check the fuses surrounded by the yellow rectangle in your under the hood fuse panel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you door locks work with the engine off? I would check the fuses surrounded by the yellow rectangle in your under the hood fuse panel.
they do when the cars on w/o the engine but they open a second after only leaving me to have to lock then turn key to off position to keep them from unlocking.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you hit anything in the trunk during the process check to see if this switch is flipped. It's by the antenna. Idk about the lights though

Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts