·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hood was dinged to shit.. sanded and primed

Sanded and primed the roof and door frames

Sanded and primed hatch and filled in emblem holes

Hood,roof, hatch and spoiler done.

New Aeroduo I picked up from a guy on here for $40. No actual before pics, these are after sanding and refilling cracks and wholes and filling in the front airducts the same that I did last time with the same front end.
(Thanks to McLarenRoss for driving to Texarkana to pick it up and store it for me)

SS Sideskirts are off and the rear lip is coming off this weekend. We're starting to do the quarter panels and doors.

Next will hopefully be Turbo (thanks to another great guy from Tx)(Alan)...

I'll post more after this weekend, hopefully we'll have the whole car primed and ready with the kit on.

Updated pics from this weekend

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
It looks like a good start...personally, I'm not too keen on the "eclipse" 3rd brake light stencil, but I'd love to shave my rear badge off...

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like a good start...personally, I'm not too keen on the "eclipse" 3rd brake light stencil, but I'd love to shave my rear badge off...
Normally it is covered by a Zappedman 3rd blackout... it's also on the interior not on the outside, so it doesn't look cheap.. but thanks for the comments.

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New pics added to top... almost done. All we have to do is finish the frontend and finish filling in and sanding the Mitsubishi and Eclipse and a door ding.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Everything looks good so far. I look forward to seeing the final product.

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
I like it. Very clean but yet has a subtle aggressiveness to it.:twothumb: Cant wait to see the finished product.:)

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Doubt it will completely done. I was suppose to get Alan's turbo and get it painted, but have run into some medical problems as well as some legal stuff that the wife and I are going through. (Custody battle)j Moneys tight right now. We'll see the closer it gets.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts