Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
uhhhh...
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be throwing new wheels on my car this spring and still have yet to get my JIC coilovers tuned right. They feel fine obviously, but I know that with a professional tune it will sit and ride like never before, which brings me to my question. Where could I get coilovers tuned? I live in Exeter NH, do any members out there live around the NH/Mass area know a place that will do this because I can not find ANYONE. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
I live in MN. sorry.

I'm sure you've checked the phone book, but after that I'd say to talk to people at some of the car parts stores, assuming that they are enough of a "car guy" to maybe have an answer. Or are there any local races at all, any autocrossing, things like that? They might know someone.

Any shop with scales should be able to do your corner weighting (which will change your ride height a little bit). Start with it eyeballed where you want it and take it in. If you can find your own scales (borrow, or stop by somewhere that ahs them but doesn't know much about what to do with them) you could google the process and do it yourself.

As for the tuning I'd suggest starting with the settings that are shipped from RRE and set up by... forgot his name but he's long been held as a great driver and who knows what's up. Start there and change them only if you sense that something is wrong. Otherwise it would be a safe assumption that they are good settings you can stick with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts