Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in the process in buying tail lights from another member on here, his lights are for a 2000-2002 and i have an 2003, will these work out, i couldn't find anything on here that discussed this topic

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the only thing is that when i go to websites on line and look at them there is always a 2000-2002 section then a 2003-2005 section

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have an 01 and bought a pair of aftermarket tails, turned out it had an extra bolt. So we had to drill out an extra hole for the bolt. And they were marketed as "00-05".

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm saying before buying tails, i'd make sure to ask the seller how many bolts it has on the back so it fits. I've been through 3 pairs of tails I found no matter what years they posted it always came w/ an extra bolt for my GS.

·
*insert funny title*
5,375 Posts
I'm saying before buying tails, i'd make sure to ask the seller how many bolts it has on the back so it fits. I've been through 3 pairs of tails I found no matter what years they posted it always came w/ an extra bolt for my GS.
:agreed:

3 sets of tail for my 01. All three had an extra bolt. Luckily, it was just screwed in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts