Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks tearstone. I was going to by the Tezo DC-5's but I didn't like that they were a flat finish and that they had the company name written in the lips plus I'm broke so. I'm doing what I can with the money I have.

·
Registered
518 Posts
wow i think your rims look great! all you need to do is drop it and youll be set

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll post pics as I get them but he's going pretty slow. He took them with a pretty rice accord which I guess he though looked better than my car. IDK.

35% Tint on the sides 20% on the rear hatch
Professional Painted and color matched Side Mirorrs
Professional Painted Time Attack Style Stock Wheels
Ralco RZ Adjustable Short Throw Shifter
Greddy SP2 Exhaust
HPS Intake

·
V8 > 3G
2,717 Posts
I don't normaly ask and I know it's not a glood idea to request reps but I'm trying to dig myself out of a -126 defecit so if you like it spread some love my way
you're barking up the wrong tree with that request man. its in the rules http://www.club3g.com/forum/forum-information-suggestions-issues/82125-ereputation-erep-faq.html

on a side not you've pulled it off nicely and i think you could benifit from the blacked out front turns i have for sale right now :wiggle:

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea I know its a risk asking for it but I will give it a shot not that I really care about e-rep. It is just the internet after all.

Later,
GT

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good work on the factory wheels. Also, your photography isn't half bad either. Take some more shots. :)
I cannot take credit for the pictures a friend of mine from High School took them yesterday at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Later,
GT

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you to all those who have repped me. I will try and hit you all back at some point tonight.

Later,
GT

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Great pictures, and the car looks great. You did some really good work with the stock wheels.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts