Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
I am in the process of becoming a vendor. I was wondering if I can provide headlight bulbs with the hid look for all cars and applications; quality as good as sylvania and PIAA if not better would you guys be interested? I can sell for as cheap as 20$$ dollars shipped per set. I carry bulbs in blue, green, purple giving you the hid look for an amazing price. All bulbs fit factory specs and watts and is D.O.T approved. Best of all I offer lifetime warranty long as you own the car. From what I understand most bulbs carry one year warranty at best and I am confident in the quality of these bulbs that I can offer this lifetime gaurentee no questions asked! I am curious if you guys are interested because I can only sell for this amazing price if we get a lot of buyers.
thanks
if you have any questions, please pm me.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
You can pick up a set on ebay for cheap with a lifetime warranty. What kind of warranty do you offer and what is your proof of them being better then Sylvania and PIAA?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Best of all I offer lifetime warranty long as you own the car. From what I understand most bulbs carry one year warranty at best and I am confident in the quality of these bulbs that I can offer this lifetime gaurentee no questions asked!

post some pix! of the lights and some pix of them in use! then i will consider!

·
Registered
617 Posts
i wold be interested I feel like I was suckered in on ebay with the same sounding deal but like all the others said no pic no deal i would like to see what the blue looks like

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
:eek:trules:

Either you have them for sale or you don't...if you need a certain number of sales, this should probably be in the group buy section...and pics are required...

Also, if you're trying to start out as a vendor, give us a reason to do business with you...tell us about your experience and your company...otherwise, we'd have more protection as a buyer to get them through eBay. You're the salesman...convince us to buy them from you.

Personally, it sounds kind of fishy to me...

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
:eek:trules:

Either you have them for sale or you don't...if you need a certain number of sales, this should probably be in the group buy section...and pics are required...

Also, if you're trying to start out as a vendor, give us a reason to do business with you...tell us about your experience and your company...otherwise, we'd have more protection as a buyer to get them through eBay. You're the salesman...convince us to buy them from you.

Personally, it sounds kind of fishy to me...
For me its not that it sounds fishy, it just isnt something new or something that we cant already get for cheap on ebay.

·
Relapsed.
1,811 Posts
We'll if you ever decide to reply to this thread please pm me... but if i dont see pics by the time i finish saving money for anzo projectors i might just go hid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts