Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am jst testing interest in a few things from my 2002 eclipse. I will send or post pics of the following if there is interest in that item. I have a Kicker comp sub box with 2 12" kicker comp CVR's, they are sat for 2 ohms and they are loud. I am asking 250 for the subs and inclosure. I also have a Alpine V12 digital amp that i used for the subs it is a mono block amp puts 666 watts RMS. asking 300. they were both used for about 4 months. Now the actual car parts. I have a set of 19" Enkei RS-7's wrapped in TOYOS with 225/35/R19. no rubbing issues at all, bought the wheels used but in very good condition. I put the toyo tires when i purchased them on here. only put them on for 4 months so they have 95% tread left on them. I am asking 1000 firm, plus shipping if required. The last item right now is an NOS dry kit that I bought used from a buddy. paid 250 for it never got to install it, I will sell for 200. Sorry for the long post, if anyone is interested in anything pm me or reply on here and i will post pics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts