Team Cocknozzle lol
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What: TGCTX / HGA / Club3G Christmas Meet / Cruise / G-day
When: December 15th 2007
Where: Houston, TX
Why: End of the year meet
Who: Anyone

Ok, here are the preminary details: we'll all meet up @ John's place (I'll provide a map later), we'll assume Da-gal has some "stuff" we have to install, then cruise to Galveston. Along the way we might stop at ellington field AFB and take pics. Enjoy the beach front (assuming the weather's fine) and head back for more activities. There was talk about renting a beach house along the coastline but we'll see. Venn and folks from club3g.com are coming too. We're planning this as of now so if you have any ideas to make this meet even cooler let me (or Venn_3g) know.

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Sounds good. I'll mark it down on my calendar. Hopefully I'll have some more of my kit primed and ready to put on by then... depending on weather.

·
Damn I look good
941 Posts
I'd love to go but I've all but my 3g is still getting its makeover soo all I really drive is my towncar now. I doubt I would have it ready by the 15th.

The interior can wait, but the paint job needs to be done as soon as I figure out how to actually make a two tone paint job liik decent on this car, the audio can wait sorta but i do need to put in a radio asap, and i kind of need a good set of wheels and tires if its in galveston. I figured out a way to go bigger than 22"............ just for shits and giggles. Soo I dont know how long it will be before atleast that part itself is done. I'll work faster.

·
My luvly manly lump!
2,438 Posts
Sup fellas :) Been a while.

Not sure if I'll already be home for the holidays on the 15th but we'll see. For now I'll remain a maybe.

It's awesome that you folks meet every so often! :bigthumb:

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
We'll I'm not gonna be able to make this.. I'm heading to Lubbock to meet the in-laws that weekend. What fun, a 9 hr trip with my wife and her 3yr old son.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts