Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Builder Probe
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like a vector file (dxf, ai, cdr) for the Club3G logo for a heat pressing project I'm doing. My AI skills are not really that great, and I've been struggling to live trace it, and I saw this old thread with a broken link to a shared AI file - was hoping someone still had it.

·
Builder Probe
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up "making" my own with a LOT of help from a coworker.

This is my first go with the file. Lasering an insert for my little toolbox to hold the Eclipse sockets so I'm not lugging the whole kit to the junkyard. I did this because I had the foam laying around. I need to get vinyl before I can do the shirt.

·
Builder Probe
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
get a bunch of those tool boxes in red or other colors and make a bunch of them. ill buy one
same here ill buy that
Thanks! Dewalt only makes those in black and yellow though. And I can't find a small Milwaukee tool case. If you don't have access to a laser cutter to use the file I made, I can cut inserts for those, or you could send me one and I can reconfigure for that..

Katsu care to share that file you made so that maybe we can all have access to it? Heck I'll even host the file so we can have it forever.
I have the files and am more than happy to share them, just tell me where to send them.

The Eclipse swoop looks pretty good, but I couldn't find the bold version of the font the original used. My AI file has three versions in it separated as layers: Traced, Non-bold font, and in progress manually created bold. So if anyone has insight or wants to improve my file and send it back, that'd be great too.

·
31,349 Posts
The logo is still alive and well, just not many doing it anymore... I myself have even found making the GLR decals have come to a standstill... Sad to say boys and girls that it is just a sign of the times.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts