Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Why didn't you wait till you had pics to post a thread then? :D

·
Lubisz To Suko!
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why didn't you wait till you had pics to post a thread then? :D
Cuz i was excited, pictures were too dark to post.

Congrats man. What is that, 3 Altimas and a 240 in the family stable now?
Thanks, and yeah both of my brothers have altimas 02 and 04, also two of my friends have them, 03 and an 08 coupe, for some reason all Polaks buy lately is Altimas.

congrats on the new buy man!!
Thanks!

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
On Monday 11/12/07 i bought a 2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, 6-Spd, Dark Slate with charcoal interior :woot:, I'll post some pics tomorrow!
4 door or coupe? I just got the wife the 08 Altima Coupe a couple weeks ago. Currently has 419 miles on it and already in the shop because we pegged a fuckin deer. :(

·
Lubisz To Suko!
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4 door or coupe? I just got the wife the 08 Altima Coupe a couple weeks ago. Currently has 419 miles on it and already in the shop because we pegged a fuckin deer. :(
Ooo that sux, i got the sedan, after having the eclipse i wanted something bigger.

·
Registered
915 Posts
lol congats! so following in your brothers foot steps...ehh? lol i liked your eclipse o well! nice altimas are nice! you traded in the eclipse ...ehh i hope not you would probably get shit for it..or sold it?

·
Registered
544 Posts

·
Anastacia HOE!!!!
4,507 Posts
I love the new altimas. The 2dr and 4dr. I myself have been playing with the idea of getting one. It would be a Sedan for me though 3.5. But i'm holding out. Congrats on the purchase. Get some pics and Bring that nose out the air some.
( Drop it)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
ahhh the coupes are so sexy. the poor mans Z. :) altima 3.5 coupe, mmm i want one!

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
ahhh the coupes are so sexy. the poor mans Z. :) altima 3.5 coupe, mmm i want one!
Altima Coupe's and a Z are two completely different cars in design, features, etc.

The Altima is completely keyless, push button start, much more luxurious options in my opinion. The Z is more of a choice if you want something sportier.

As I see it, the Altima Coupe is priced in the bracket to be a better choice than a Civic, and a few others for a reasonable commuter car. The fully loaded 3.5 Coupe with all options is right around 30k, and for that price, I think its a bit much for the car and you would be better off moving into an entry level 3-series...

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase. I look forward to seeing the pictures.

·
Registered
915 Posts
The fully loaded 3.5 Coupe with all options is right around 30k, and for that price, I think its a bit much for the car and you would be better off moving into an entry level 3-series...
yea but key word entry level 3-series for the same price as a FULLY loaded 3.5 the 3.5 would probably have more options then a entry level 3-series..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts