Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hammer Time!
18,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I never wanted to have to create a thread in this forum, but alas, time and unforeseen occurence befall us all.

This is how she looked on the day I went to get my stuff out of the car:

...and this is what she looked like after I stripped her of her wheels, tail lights, intake, stereo etc:

Fresh new lugnuts for the donuts! :lmfao: (I kept the spline-drive lugnuts ;))

Crunch...the adjuster said they stopped counting at $11,000 damage.

I'm gonna miss that seat...

Passenger airbag blew out the windshield a little bit because my son had his backpack and a school project in his lap at the time of the crash. The airbag didn't have anywhere else to go, so it blew out the winshield a little bit.

I'm going to miss you, ole girl :mecry: :wavey:

R.I.P.
2001-2013

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
Are you going to follow the masses and buy a 350/370Z? Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Hammer Time!
18,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A caravan got in my way.

Details in my ride thread...just thought it was fitting to post this in the graveyard for closure. It's part of the healing process. :mecry: thanks for dredging up all these bad memories that I had buried deep within my soul.

·
G$
616 Posts
good to hear everyone made out safely, at the very least your son has had the chance to witness how much force an airbag has... too many kids these days don't respect it-- putting their feet on the dash, or girl drivers ramming the drivers seat 4" away from the wheel...
THIS.

Sorry to see her go, I know the pain of losing your long-time ride due to someone else's negligence. Good luck with the TDI.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts